WORKING WITH CHARITIES
Givergy are committed to ensuring that you, the charity, are the main beneficiary from any auction item provided by us for your auction from the very first bid! With an unrivalled collection of auction items available to you to suit all budgets, the Givergy auction item collection is the most transparent, contemporary and charity focused service available.
SO, HOW DOES IT WORK?
- You select items from the brochure that you think will best suit your audience. We can by all means advise using our expertise if needs be.
- The item goes into your auction at the Reserve Price. To ensure transparency this Reserve Price is made up of the following elements:
- Item Cost: the price, inc. VAT, which Givergy pays the supplier for the item
- Capped Margin: Givergy’s commission, inc. VAT, to cover sourcing and provision.
- Charities Minimum Margin: this ensures that if the item sells at the reserve price the charity makes a profit
- The charities margin, built into the reserve price and all monies raised above this make up the total charity profit.