Senior Fundraising and Events Consultant
“Whether you’re looking for in-person or remote support, we provide first-class global staffing solutions to ensure your in-person or online event runs smoothly.”
Our event staff will ensure your fundraising runs smoothly from start to finish and the overall cadence of the crowd is content and happy with exactly how they can support your cause through the Givergy system.
WHETHER YOU’RE LOOKING FOR IN-PERSON OR REMOTE SUPPORT, WE PROVIDE FIRST-CLASS GLOBAL STAFFING SOLUTIONS TO ENSURE YOUR IN-PERSON OR ONLINE EVENT RUNS SMOOTHLY
OUR SOLUTION TO
When planning an event, we know you have a lot on your hands. That’s why we offer first-class global staffing solutions to ensure your in-person or online event runs smoothly. We put you and your event first by identifying the right team to support your needs. We have four different staff types to ensure cover all areas of support; Event Managers, Technical Managers, Event Support Staff and Remote Support Specialists. Take a look at our FAQs below to understand how these staff will support you and your event.
“The Givergy staff were some of the nicest people I had met in a long time! They were thrilled to be there helping us and they really contributed to the atmosphere of the event. The fundraising platform was easy to use for both guests and us as the client, helping us hit our fundraising target!”
Lanier-Forsyth Rotary Club
“The staff of Givergy and their technology platform have been event partners of the Children’s Aid Foundation of Halton over the last 7 years. We have built an amazing rapport and, even more so during this pandemic, have found their knowledge and expertise invaluable to our fundraising efforts. Always great personalities to work with, professional, very reliable and super enthusiastic about our work and theirs, it’s a fantastic team – thank you Givergy!”
Executive Director, Children's Aid Foundation of Halton
“The onsite team was stellar. Absolutely outstanding. Julian was so professional and efficient, an excellent communicator and a wonderful greeter for our guests. His team were fantastic. Having Dan there with us was an additional support, his expertise is unrivalled and gave us great confidence on the night.”
Executive Director, Children of Conservation
EVENT STAFFING FAQS
Depending on your needs, we can provide an onsite Event Manager / Mobile Event Manager, Technical Manager and / or Event Support staff to ensure all areas are covered. Alternatively we can provide a Remote Support Specialist who will be on hand throughout your virtual/live event to troubleshoot, close the auction and process payments.
- Train Volunteers
- Manage check-in alongside the event volunteers.
- Update the client on fundraising totals throughout the night and make suggestions on how to raise more,
- Help with payment at the end of the night.
- Manage the Event Support Staff.
Mobile Event Manager
- As above, plus:
- Link our leaderboard laptops to your AV screens around the event room
- Add live auction bids providing the volunteers / client provide this information in the correct format.
- Sending pre-confirmed custom messages.
- Add outside donations (up to 10) to pop up on the leaderboard.
- Close the auction and collect payment – send links / charge cards.
- Draw the prize draw & send winners / loser’s messages.
- Answer client queries; total raised, number of bids etc.
- General management of the campaign; retracting bids, advising on increment changes, reducing start prices.
Tablet Events Only
- As above plus,
- Set-up of your tablets
- Assisting your volunteers and guests to ensure everyone is comfortable with using the fundraising technology.
Volunteers contribute to the event running smoothly. If you have volunteers available at your event, Givergy will work with them to help guests use the fundraising system.