Everything’s Under Control!
Most of us want to feel like were in control of every aspect of our lives, inevitably that’s impossible and probably a little unhealthy. Occasionally, passing the reins or rolling with the punches will help relieve stress and make for a happier life, so we hear!
However, when it comes to organising an event and in particular a fundraising event, its paramount that you, the event manager, are in total control. We know this because; we’ve helped raise a staggering 25 million for some incredible causes at over a 1,200 events in the past 12 months alone!
As a result, we’ve developed an event management system that enables you to easily take full control of the fundraising element of your event. The system was not created to substitute the support you are provided by the Givergy team in the run-up or during the event, but in fact to enhance your experience with us and to help #RaiseYouMore.
See below for a list of elements that you are able to access and edit in real-time:
- Access to the Event Management System online, with secure login details;
- Edit and upload lot data at any given point;
- Edit the content and design of your online auction site;
- Access to the guest check-in (registration) so you can see which of your guests have arrived;
- Real-time reporting on bidding activity during the auction, including; amount raised, top bidding tables, popular items, the list goes on;
- Access to the post event report of the auction; and
- Access to a live status of payments and with the ability to send chaser emails to winning bidders.
Feedback on this so far has been fantastic so remember, were always just a quick meeting or phone call away if you need tips and advice on how to make the most of the event management system and our fundraising technology at your event.
To learn more contact us today! Wed love to hear from you.
Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) - Givergy
Tim joined Givergy in 2010, overseeing the early stage growth of the business to 50 employees across five international regions, supporting over 4,000 events worldwide. With a passion for leadership, business growth and exceptional standards, Tim is at the heart of all clients needs both in the UK and worldwide.